Craig Lawrence, the "FightGuy"
Photo by Wendy Hickok
Craig Lawrence grew up in the DC area. With a strong background in theater and performance, Craig has developed a keen eye for dramatic photography. Naming his business for his first career path (fight choreography, stunts, and movement work), Craig has thrown himself wholeheartedly into achieving parallel goals with his photography: creating dynamic, dramatic work that will leave an impression on viewers.
Contact us today to see what we can do for you.
Abbi Lawrence, Photographer's Assistant, Makeup Artist
Abbi hails from southern Virginia, and has lived a colorful and eclectic life. A lifelong people person, Abbi has worked as a Makeup Artist, Production Assistant, Professional Dog Walker, Wine Seller/educator, Script Supervisor, and Shop Manager for a tattoo parlor. Drawing from her extensive life experience, she brings a wealth of talents and skills to the table here at FightGuy Photography.
Awards And Publications
- Viewbug's Top 10% Most Popular Photographer, 2016
- Viewbug's Top 10% Most Popular Photographer, 2014
- Viewbug's Top 20% Most Popular Photographer, 2013
- Runner Up : ViewBug's 300 Tattoos Photo Contest
- People's Choice: ViewBug's People in Leather Challenge
- People's Choice: ViewBug's Cosplay Mayhem Challenge
Photos by FightGuy Photography has been featured in several publications, including;
- The Fight Master
- Broadway World.com
- DC Metro Theater Arts
- The Society of American Fight Directors
Friends of FightGuy Photography
- Preferred Arms Weapon Rentals - Renting the finest in prop weapons for stage and screen
- Baltimore Knife and Sword - Top quality custom swords
- MACE Training - Movement and Combat Education, based in Chicago
- Union 206 - Studio for rent in Alexandria, VA. Fine people with a great space.
- Gorgeous Chain - Handmade, fine steel clothing